About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday, 28 July 2017

Sunflower







"If I could, I would plant sunflower seeds
on every inch of my body
so I know that
one day
I would become
Beautiful"
~ Unknown

The closing night Gala of the Edinburgh International Film Festival called for a very special dress, so I hit the red carpet like a bright ray of sunshine, making a big bold statement in this yellow dress of dreams! Yellow is the only colour to wear this season; from mustard, to egg yoke, to pale daffodil, the Spring/Summer catwalk has been awash with this bright sunshiny colour.

The 'Parker' leather dress from Manley's SS17 collection is a piece of yellow heaven; a classic shift dress in style, the scalloped edges to the hem, neckline and sleeves add a touch of cool to the classic shape. Hand cut flowers in kelly green, silver, coral and sunflower yellow give a nod to flower power and 1960s fashion.

So it's time to look on the bright side, it's time to let the sunshine in, it's time to let yellow, the most uplifting shade in the colour spectrum, transform your Summer wardrobe.

Get The Look:
Photos: Getty Images ©

No comments:

Post a Comment