About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 18 March 2013

Lashes of London







I came across this cute dress almost by accident; it is by Lashes of London, a relatively new online brand (launched SS12), who source their inspiration from "flee markets in LA to art museums in Paris". Their fantastic, affordable collections are full of the cutest party dresses, cool tops, skirts and playsuits.

Originally £55, I purchased this cute dress in their online sale for only £16.50! What. A. Bargain. Made from a soft stretch material, the sleeveless dress has a loose fit and features a dropped waist line, a deep v-neck & a stunning neon, sequin embellished collar with a hidden hook & eye fastening to the front.

Because of the gorgeous contrasting collar, the dress needs very little accessorising so I styled it simply with a pair of black suede Christian Louboutin pumps & a clutch bag I recently rediscovered in the back of my wardrobe. I love the black diamanté skull on the bag, it adds a cool edge to any outfit.

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment