About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 24 August 2017

Oh Buoy!








"There is something singular in the rhythms of the bell buoy,
as it rings in the wake of an unknown vessel already passing on to its destination"
~ Charles Pierre

Nautical styles are always in fashion and there is a very romantic image of life on the sea, or olden-day Summers spent on the French Riviera associated with a Sailor inspired look. From the classic striped Breton, to pea coats, anchor prints, and cosy fishermen jumpers, the nautical look is an easy, fun trend to embrace.

This See By Chloe silk playsuit is Riviera style chic at its best. A very modern take on the Seafarer trend, it has a relaxed, straight fit, with contrasting white embroidered trims. The zip front, prim point collar and tassel-ended neck tie add a 70s feel. Tan accessories would enhance this retro look perfectly.

For a much more laid-back edge I styled my nautical number with a classic pair of white Converse, a cute Doll Face bag by Lulu Guinness, cheap as chips Cat's eye sunglasses from High Street favourite Target, and the result is a look that is fresh, clean and chic. Whatever your take on the trend is, it's time to baton down the hatches, and jump on-board! A keg of rum is optional.

Get The Look:
Photos: Jason Connery ©

No comments:

Post a Comment