About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 6 October 2017

Serene In Green










"Green is serene.
This colour of nature
resurrects in early spring
to paint our landscape again,
from drab brown to soft fern haze."
~ Unknown

My school uniform was green. I wore it every day for most of my childhood, so when I reached adulthood, there was a long period of time when it was the last colour I would choose to wear. Thankfully I have long outgrown that silliness and I now love to wear green. This sage green beauty by Manley is a firm favourite.

Versatile 'Tabby' can be worn as a mini shift dress or a sleeveless jacket for layering, making the styling potential endless. Made from textured silk, it features bottle green leather inserts with scalloped edges on the pockets, shoulders, and down the length of the back. Each leather strip is embellished with hand cut flowers in green, silver, pink, and yellow. 'Tabby' comes in pink or green colourways, and with or without the embellishment.

I'm wearing the green, embellished 'Tabby' as a dress for this post. I styled her with the Valentino shoes of dreams and a cute feathery clutch bag.

Get The Look:
Bag: ASOS Feather Clutch (similar)
Photos: Jason Connery ©

No comments:

Post a Comment