About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 14 September 2012

Hit The Jackpot








Dannii Minogue is back in the UK and her fabulous fashion label Project D London is all over the magazines and newspapers as they publicise their AH-MAY-ZING S/S13 collection! I don't know how I'll wait to buy some of the glorious dresses but while I do, I was inspired to wear one of my all time favourite Project D dresses! The 'Jackpot' dress was the very first piece I bought from the brand. I first saw it when Dannii herself wore it to an Event in her hometown of Melbourne; the headline read "we need this dress in our lives", and I did! 

This beautiful Zebra print dress, in a delicious & unexpected brown/cream colourway, is made of silk georgette & has a soft silk lining. It features a deep cowl neckline, asymmetrical shoulders, figure flattering draping to the front & a sexy side split. The sophisticated detailing makes me feel very grown up & glamorous whenever I wear it!

I styled it with a fantastic waist belt I bought some time ago from Reiss. It makes my waist look tiny & really compliments the dress. The shoes are the most wearable of all Louboutins, classic peep-toes in black.

Get The Look:
Dress: Project D 'Jackpot' Dress (available in black)
Belt: Reiss 'Lexie' Belt (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment