About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 15 October 2012

Purple Reign












There are so many of my favourite things in this look; leather, studs, sparkles, my favourite colour purple & amazing Irish Designer Emma Manley.

Emma describes a Manley garment as "elegant, understated and full of charactor" and that describes the 'Katlyn' dress in a nutshell. Available in three colours, black, grey & purple (of course I chose purple!) this achingly cool jersey dress features a contrast leather collar with edgy stud embellishment, rear zip fastening, a sleeveless fitted top and gently flared skirt. Ticking so many trend boxes it is perfect for day or night dressing and I absolutely love it! In fact, I love it so much, I'm very tempted to get a second one in one of the other great colours!

I styled it for a fun night out with the most amazing glittery shoe boots from Topshop. These suede boots, with side buckle fastening and stunning silver glitter inserts are dead ringers for the iconic Miu Miu glitter booties but were a fraction of the cost; good ol' Toppers! They cause quite a stir every time they come out to play and were the perfect match for 'Katlyn'!


Get the Look:
Dress: Manley 'Katlyn' Dress
Boots: Topshop 'Astrid' Suede Glitter Boots (similar)
Jewellery: All by Tiffany & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment