About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Swan Song










This stunning silk, swan print dress by Mint Velvet immediately caught my eye in my local House of Fraser store; there was something so romantic and beautiful about the gracefully intertwined necks of the swans.

The gorgeous 'Jade' dress is the perfect day-to-night piece; it can be dressed down with opaque tights and shoe boots or easily dressed up with statement heels & bright red lipstick. A loose, easy to wear shape, the dress features a mirrored swan print front in luxurious silk, black sheer shoulders, 3/4 length sheer sleeves, side pockets & a plain jersey back.

For a cool, laidback look I styled the dress with my much loved & much worn Christian Louboutin 'Ces Moi' shoe boots & my favourite red NARS lipstick!

Get The Look:
Dress: Mint Velvet 'Jade' Swan Print Dress (similar)
Shoes: Christian Louboutin 'Ces Moi' Shoe boots (similar)
Lipstick: NARS Semi Matte Lipstick in Heat Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment