About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 4 March 2013

Fita








French Designer Isabel Marant's brand is synonymous with cool, laid-back bohemian style. The 'Fita' dress, from her fabulous diffusion brand Étoile Isabel Marant, is the perfect embodiment of that effortlessly chic aesthetic.

The black, slightly sheer gauze dress features a loose sexy silhouette and is embroidered with red/blue trim, has buttoned cuffs and a hook and eye fastening at the front.

The styling potential for this dress is endless but here I have simply left it flowing and loose & styled it with high heeled desert boots from Karen Millen, my beloved Bumble Bee necklace from Alex Monroe and an over-sized Michael Kors gold watch.

Get The look:Dress: Étoile Isabel Marant 'Fita' Dress (similar)
Shoes: Karen Millen High Heeled Desert Boots in black (similar)
Necklace: Alex Monroe Bumble bee Necklace in gold
Watch: Michael Kors Gold Chronograph Bracelet Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment