About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 12 September 2014

Self Portrait










The gorgeous 'Self Portrait' dress by super cool Australian brand Sass and Bide is my favourite piece from their Pre-Fall14 Kicky Saints collection.

Made from 100% silk, the loose fitting, wrap style dress simply slips on. It features long sleeves with elastic cuffs, an elasticated waistband, pocket detailing on the bust and a hi-lo hemline that hangs long at the back & short and sexy to the front. The geometric, Aztec design in a black, green and white colour-way gives it a very 70s feel & you all know how much I love the boho vibe of the 1970s.

I paired the dress with my Ash 'Jealouse' boots. These are my second pair of Ash boots. They remind me of my dream booties, the lush Isabel Marant 'Dicker' boots but come at a fraction of the price; I adore them. They are the perfect bootie and they look great with everything. I especially love that there is a little bit of a Country & Western vibe to them that immediately compliments the 70s look of the dress. I'll be wearing this outfit a lot. An awful lot!

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment