About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 29 December 2014

I Want To Ride My Bicycle





 





Sugarhill Boutique is becoming a firm favourite of mine. I can't get enough of their cool designs, their cute, quirky prints and their purse friendly prices.

Their bicycle print shirt is quite simply one of the cutest shirt I have ever seen! I spied it in a fashion magazine & went online to buy it before you could say "Fifibaggins is a shopaholic". 

The baby blue chiffon shirt features a cute hand-drawn print of brightly coloured bicycles with baskets adorned with flowers, carrying cute little dogs. It has a concealed button front, with gold heart shaped buttons on the collar and cuffs and a cool, contrasting dusky grey collar.

For a chilled late afternoon walk I styled my cute shirt with my favourite J Brand jeans and a cool pair of Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee boots.

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment