About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 10 April 2015

Hiding Cat










"Macavity's a Mystery Cat: he's called the Hidden Paw;
For he's the master criminal who can defy the Law."
~ T. S. Eliot

The cute Hiding Cat print featured strongly in Karen Walkers 2014 Resort Collection; there was a cool tshirt, a cozy jumper & a cute-as-button tshirt dress. This season sees the print return on limited edition bags and purses.

It was the cute tshirt dress I fell in love with & I was absolutely delighted when it arrived in the post the other day; a lovely gift from friends in New Zealand! The dress has a relaxed fit and features a scoop neck, zip closure to the back and the sweet hiding cat print to the front.

Styled with multi-strap shoes and a red satchel, this is my first venture into my Spring wardrobe this year and God it felt good to ditch the tights & feel some much needed sunshine on my legs!

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment