About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 11 October 2016

All The Jewellery













"My heart is necklaces tangled in a forgotten jewellery box.
No one has the time or patience to untangle these chains.
But then you came along to undo this
havoc, taking each link, pulling it apart one by one.
And finally these chains can shine like they once did.
Thanks to you."
~ Unknown

Natalie B Coleman's old-school grey sweatshirt is casual coolness at its very best. A boxy style, it is boldly emblazoned with hand drawn and water coloured jewels, with a cheeky message about 'all the jewellery I never got' to the front. It is a versatile, contemporary piece that I know I will be wearing for a very long time.

This season, Natalie has teamed up with Plan International's global movement for change for girls. For every purchase of this great sweater, €5.00 goes directly to the Because I Am A Girl fund. A wonderfully stylish piece, and a very worthy cause, what's not to love?

I styled my cool sweater with my favourite old denim shorts, and a comfy pair of ankle boots, for an effortless transeasonal look.  

Get The Look:
Shorts: Zara Denim Shorts (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment