About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 30 May 2017

The Grass Is Greener









"I want to move faraway
Faraway from everyone
Where the grass is greener
Where the sky is softer
The rivers will stay calm
And the birds will sing my song"
~ Unknown

I have a few of these leather Tees by Emma Manley (see here and here). Paired with jeans in Winter, and shorts in Summer, they have become a wardrobe staple for me, and I couldn't resist adding another one to my ever growing collection. This one is especially gorgeous; it's leather, and it's green! Maybe it's the Irish in me - whatever, I had to have it.

Green leather is unusual. Green leather is cool. It's just not something you see every day. Made from the softest nappa leather, this simple design is effortlessly stylish. It has a boxy fit, dips longer at the back, where a full length zip runs all the way down the centre, and a contrasting white panel takes it to a whole new level of fabulous.
I styled it with skinny jeans, my favourite over-the-knee boots, and the the most gorgeous bag by Lulu Guinness. The 'Marcie' bag was a birthday present from my wonderful boyfriend. He said the iconic Lulu doll face design on the front reminded him of me. I adore my bag, it is a perfect mix of practical and fun.
Get The Look:
Photos: Jason Connery ©


No comments:

Post a Comment