About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 10 August 2012

Kimodo







This gorgeous kimono inspired mini dress represents Nicole Richie's amazing Winter Kate designs perfectly. Made of vintage silk chiffon, it features a  beautiful abstract floral print in delicate pinks & greys, long semi-sheer floaty sleeves, a hidden front zipper with dual hook & eye closure and a softly quilted belt that ties at the waist. This stand-out piece immediately gives you that vintage inspired edgy boho style that is so associated with Nicole Richie.

It is an incredibly versatile dress; I have dressed it up, dressed it down,  worn it in Summer with nude coloured shoes to compliment the neutral hues & in Winter with black opaque tights and shoeboots to give it an edgier feel.

Today I have styled it with gorgeous Alexander Wang peep-toe wedges & a fabulous array of silver Tiffany jewellery!

Get The Look:
Dress: Winter Kate 'Kimodo' Dress (similar)
Jewellery: All by Tiffany & Co


No comments:

Post a Comment