About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 3 August 2012

Keen As Mustard










I have been wearing Twenty8twelve (the fashion brand previously designed by Sienna & Savannah Miller) since their very first collection was launched in 2007. I was one of their very first customers & I still get butterflies in my tummy when their new collections are launched. 

I have a ridiculous number of pieces from every collection and in fact, rarely a day goes by when I'm not wearing something T8T. So, based on 'Value Per Wear' (Hubby drums this concept into me!), my Twenty8twelve clothes have been practically free!

The 'Monette' dress is from their S/S09 collection. I was immediately drawn to its glorious, vibrant, mustard colour! Oh j'adore! It needs nothing by way of accessories because of the great colour & the gorgeous pussy bow detail, so I simply slip on my ever faithful Geri by Next nude patent shoes (in stock again for A/W12) & lashings of MAC 'Ruby Woo' red lipstick & I'm good to go! 

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment