About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 30 November 2012

Amazing Grace





One of the world's most talented Designers, Stella McCartney is renowned & adored for her ultra feminine, easy to wear tailoring that is mixed up with a very rock & roll edge. I had always wanted something... anything... from one of her incredible collections so I saved and saved and saved and waited for the perfect piece to treat myself too!

I found that special piece in her A/W10 collection when one particularly beautiful dress really stood out for me; 'Grace’ a simple, stunning dress I knew I would wear time after time for years to come; a real investment buy.

The most perfect LBD, Grace is practical, timeless & exudes effortless chic. Made in a heavy, luxurious satin and cut for a boxy fit, it features one sleeveless shoulder, an asymmetrical neckline & a short, leg flattering length.

For a statement evening look, I styled it here with amazing studded Christian Louboutin pumps & a selection of Tiffany & Co bangles.

Get The Look:
Dress: Stella McCartney 'Grace' Dress (similar)
Shoes: Christian Louboutin studded 'Pigalle' Shoes
Charm Bracelet & Bangles: Tiffany & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment