About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 15 November 2012

Angry Bird













You all know by now how much I love Irish Designer Natalie B Coleman; her AW12 collection 'I Love Me'  is sensational and features fabulous hand drawn, water coloured, digitally printed motifs of Unicorns and Ostriches.

It was the motif on the front of this dress that first grabbed my attention; it's an Ostrich with Monkey teeth. An OSTRICH. With MONKEY TEETH. I asked Natalie how on earth she came up with such a wonderful, mad idea. "I'm a bit bonkers" she immediately responded! She's a bit genius too.

The bat-wing sleeves give this soft jersey dress a retro 80s feel and the ingenious gathering and ruched back & sleeves make it the most flattering piece to wear; it suits all body shapes & sizes.

For it's first outing I wanted to keep the look a bit edgy so I styled the dress with the most fabulous studded Christian Louboutin boots; they are the ultimate rock & roll accessory! Some simple silver bangles, my signature red lip and I was good to go. Needless to say, the amazing, bonkers Ostrich with Monkey teeth was the talk of the night!

Get The Look:
Jewellery: All silver jewellery from Tiffany & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment