About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Sunday 23 December 2012

Snapshot: Love The Storys









Snapped Wearing:
Top: Dizzyjam 'The Storys' Band T-shirt in black
Skirt: River Island Leather Skirt in black
Boots: Topshop 'Adina' Platform Ankle Boots
Jewellery: Tiffany & Co Silver Charm Bracelet & Bangles

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely outfit and I really like the setting of your photos. I hope you had a nice Christmas?

    Janine xx
    http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janine! Can you believe I rediscovered the leather skirt in the back of my wardrobe... it's ANCIENT! I had a super Christmas, it was perfect! Hope you did too? Xxx

      Delete