About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 7 December 2012

Piera









I bought this dress from Reiss a few years ago & it has become a 'going out' staple. I love it because it is almost body-con but not so clingy that I have to spend an entire night out holding my tummy in!

The dress features long sleeves, a round neck, a sexy scoop back & thigh skimming hemline. The 'dots' are actually tiny crystal studs that sparkle like glorious little stars when they catch the light! It's a very simple style but the sparkles make it feel very glamorous indeed.

I have teamed it here with black Christian Louboutin peep-toe shoes & matched my lips to the iconic red soles with a swipe of my favourite MAC lipstick. The perfect outfit for the Christmas party season! 

Get The Look:
Dress: Reiss 'Piera' Diamonte Dress (similar)



1 comment:

  1. lovely dress, you look fab!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete