About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Sunday 27 January 2013

Leigh










Everyone who reads my Blog knows how much I love Emma Manley's work; between her and Natalie B Coleman, Irish fashion really has become a force to be reckoned with in the industry and I can't get enough of their incredible designs.

Let me introduce you to 'Leigh', the latest addition to my ever growing Manley collection. This fabulous purple jersey dress with it's cleverly layered chiffon front will flatter every woman's shape! It's bodycon without being clingy, it's ladylike without being prim and it's simple yet still manages to be cool as heck! It would look equally at home in an office or in a Cocktail Bar.

For it's very first outing, I styled it with fabulous Christian Louboutin cream, studded shoes & a beautiful gold charm bracelet for an effortlessly cool look. I read somewhere that the Manley woman is a complex creature - a romantic with a hint of urban cool. That describes the Manley aesthetic perfectly. Check out Emma's sensational SS13 collection on her website; I have pre-ordered most of it!

Get The Look:
Dress: Emma Manley 'Leigh' Dress
Shoes: Christian Louboutin 'Mad Mary' Studded Shoes (similar)
Bracelet: Antique Gold Charm Bracelet (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment