About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 17 January 2013

Waltzing Matilda









'Matilda' is a cool, bohemian style embroidered duffel coat from Savannah Miller's first ever solo collection. I've blogged about her Savannah brand before (see here) and my love affair with her super cool, contemporary designs, is showing no signs of abating!

The Matilda coat is gorgeous & has already been style spotted on British actress and style icon Anna Friel! It is fully lined & features large buttons to the front, a cute hood, two buttoned front pockets and intricate colourful embroidery detail on the front, hem, hood & cuffs.

On a cold, blustery day out, I styled it with J Brand skinny jeans, a simple black tee & Karen Millen suede ankle boots for a warm, comfy, laid back look!

The Savannah brand is available exclusively at nelly.com; it's well worth a look!

Get The Look:
Bag: Chloe Paddington Bag









No comments:

Post a Comment