About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 3 April 2014

Straight Jacket








I recently did a blog post post about Karen Millen's fantastic off-duty pieces (see here). I've since added this gorgeous little jacket to my collection.

A great Springtime layering piece, the soft washed cotton quilted jacket features a collarless neckline & cool zipped cuffs. Although, strictly speaking, this isn't a denim jacket, the very 80s-esque bleached denim look means that pairing it with jeans is a chic, easy way of rocking the potentially tricky double denim look.

I wore my jacket with J Brand skinny jeans; my beloved jeans are so worn now, I will have to take them to my tailor soon to be patched & mended! I added over-the-knee boots and a neutral black satchel for a relaxed, down-time look.

Get The Look:


No comments:

Post a Comment