About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 28 March 2014

All About Eve










I was in Dublin a couple of weeks ago and had the very great pleasure of visiting Emma Manley's Studio to see where all the Manley magic happens! I had a sneaky peek at her stunning A/W14 collection (oh just you wait til you see it!!) and I got to play dress up in some of my favourite pieces from the current Manley collection. Best of all, I left with a bag full of delicious Manley goodies!

This dress is glorious! I'd had my eye on it from the moment I saw it in the Manley Lookbook months ago. I already have it in pink (blogged here) but I couldn't resist the great teal colour. Beautiful 'Eve' has a perforated leather front and back panel. The leather is hand cut with a scalloped edge & features Manley's signature gold stud detail. The jersey side panels are flared with ties on both sides of the leather front and back panels.

I matched the magnificent teal colour of the dress with a beautiful teal patent clutch from Twenty8twelve and then clashed the whole look up with the most wonderful pink Christian Louboutin shoes.

I must say a huge big thanks to Emma for such a great time in her Dublin studio; she is beautiful, ridiculously talented & definitely the Hostess with the mostest (Hubby says thank you for feeding him!). What a great thrill it was for this Manley Girl to be let loose in her idea of fashion Heaven!

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment