About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 19 June 2014

Bellini On The Beach












Let me introduce you to the latest addition to my Emma Manley hoard; the 'Lee' Dress from Manley's A/W14 collection. Isn't it simply beautiful? The 'Lee' dress has become the stuff of legend since the gorgeous, talented Amy Huberman wore the silver version on Ireland's Late Late Show. It sold out immediately, is now known as 'The Amy Huberman Dress' and has subsequently become one of Manley's most sought after, signature styles with a subtle reworking of it appearing each season. To say it is the perfect dress is something of an understatement.

An A-line shape, it features 3/4 length sleeves and a contrasting leather yoke and collar. The collar is hand cut with a scalloped edge. It has button detailing down the front, an invisible zip at the side, pockets at hip level and ties on the side seam to give the dress some added definition. I wear mine with cute ankle boots or flat brogues for pottering about during the day and add heels and an oversized clutch for a great evening look.

I am very lucky to have this beautiful dress in two other colours, the silver version (blogged here) and the black version (coming to a blog near you soon). This one is a little extra special though thanks to the oh so unusual peach and champagne colourway. It reminds me of one of my favourite cocktails, the Bellini, a delicious champagne and peach juice combination. In fact I call it my Bellini dress as it suits it so perfectly; simple and classic with a glamorous, sophisticated flair!

Get The Look:
Dress: Emma Manley 'Lee' Dress in peach/champagne (coming soon; similar here)
Photographer: Kate Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment