About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 13 June 2014

Picture Perfect












Sugarhill Boutique, a family run brand established in 2006, create their fantastic designs in a seaside studio in Brighton. Their easy to wear creations are fun, feminine, rich in detail and come at affordable High Street prices. Often featuring exclusively designed prints, their classic styles with modern twists are pieces that work with current trends but will take you way beyond them.

The 'Picture Perfect' top is as cute as a button. It is one of those invaluable pieces that I keep going on and on about in this little Blog; it can be dressed up, dressed down and dressed every which way in between. A loose fitting, half sleeve top, it comes in two colour-ways, in palest green (as worn by me) or in a rich, deep blue. It features their super-cute exclusive hand-drawn camera print. It's a popular print this season, also appearing on a beautiful little dress (the deep blue dress will be coming to a Blog near you soon!)

I styled my top with an ancient pair of white denim shorts; I have no idea where they are from and when I re-discovered them recently I was surprised I'd ever stopped wearing them. It didn't take long to remember exactly why; the zip keeps coming down! I spent the entire day tugging and pulling at it and getting very peculiar looks from passersby! I've been on the hunt for a new pair and oh my word it's been difficult. All I could find were 'ass munchers' and 'nana shorts'! A girlfriend pointed me toward the lovely H&M pair in the link below; I've ordered them and I'll let you know how I get on with them as soon as I can.

My old, much loved, almost worn out Karen Millen ankle boots (oh how I wish I'd bought a second pair when I had the chance!) and a sweet, minimalist makeup (all Bobbi Brown products) completed my look.

Get The Look:
Shorts: Vintage White Denim Shorts (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment