About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 6 March 2015

Step Inside My Playground














"Come step inside my Playground
And see what's goin' on tonight.
Come step inside my Playground
Be spellbound in my Playground."
~ Eraserhead

I have a bit of a thing for skirts at the moment. I've always favoured dresses, but super-cool brands like Manley and Maje, who really know how to do skirts, have shown me that a great skirt can be a girls best friend.

The 'Geste' skirt by French label Maje is a beauty; featuring bold stripes on a woven material, hook & eye fastening to the front, and two side pockets, it is a chic, playful piece that adds a touch of Parisian flair to any outfit.

I paired the skirt with the coolest band tshirt. This lush tee, in soft pink with a contrasting red design to the front, was designed by singer Steve Balsamo exclusively for his and Rosalie Deighton's collaboration with PledgeMusic; you can read all about that & their eagerly awaited debut album here. We ran a competition together a few weeks ago and our winner, Barnaby (pictured below; thanks for the pic Barnaby!), looks very cool indeed in his Balsamo/Deighton tshirt prize! 


In keeping with the rock vibe that inevitably goes hand in hand with a band tshirt, I finished my look off with the most rock 'n' roll footwear in the world. Fierce and fabulous, the iconic Christian Louboutin studded 'Pigalle' struts from day to night effortlessly. 

Get The Look:
Tshirt: Balsamo/Deighton Band Tee in pink/red (exclusive to PledgeMusic)
Photos: Phill Griffith 

No comments:

Post a Comment