About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 27 March 2015

The Gallery








"I believe in pink"
~ Audrey Hepburn

I absolutely love Sketch London. Described as "a restaurant gamble you cannot loose", Sketch gives you a choice of four amazing rooms to eat; The Glade (check out my Glade visit here), The Parlour, The Lecture Room & the stunningly beautiful Gallery.

The Gallery is pink; it is so gorgeously pink! Created by India Mahdavi, it is the perfect backdrop for the 239 new works of art by acclaimed British artist, David Shrigley, that line the walls; this is the largest group of original drawings Shrigley has ever exhibited.

I wanted to stand out in The Gallery but still compliment the beautiful room so I chose to wear a great blue dress by Emma Manley. Pink paired with blue is such a gorgeous colour palette, striking exactly the right balance between masculine and feminine. Black & white Chanel shoes were the perfect accessory for the monochromatic surroundings.

Get The Look:
Location: Sketch London - The Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment