About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 8 May 2015

The Peasant Blouse














"There is a silent eloquence
In every wild bluebell
That fills my softened heart with bliss
That words could never tell"
~ Anne Brontë

I have long been a fan of high street store Karen Millen; I own pieces, mostly dresses, by this brand dating back years! I often wear their glamorous dresses when I'm out gigging with my band Alter Ego.

Of course Karen Millen don't only sell gorgeous dresses, they have a range of more casual pieces that are simply amazing.  This delicate vintage inspired blouse is a case in point; made from a silk cotton blend, it features an embroidered organza front yoke and pretty lace trims.

It is a modern take on the classic peasant blouse and can be worn throughout the summer with skinny jeans, dungarees, 70s style suede & denim skirts and as styled here with cool denim shorts and a great pair of ankle boots for an effortless Summer look.

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment