About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 26 June 2015

Route 66















"Well if you ever plan to motor west
Just take my way that's the highway that's the best
Get your kicks on Route 66
Well it winds from Chicago to L.A.
More than 2000 miles all the way
Get your kicks on Route 66"
~ The Rolling Stones

This is quite literally my dream Summer outfit; a little bit 70s, a little bit hippy, a little bit cowgirl. The shirt and shorts, by cool Aussie brand Spell & The Gypsy, were a gift last Winter and I've had to wait months to wear them; up to now I've only been able to try them on, gaze longingly at them, and dream of summer days when I would finally be able to wear them out!

The gorgeous tailored shirt, made from the softest, lightweight denim, features beautiful vintage inspired floral embroidery on the front, pockets and shoulders. The matching shorts, with a gently frayed hem are the sexiest shorts I've ever seen.

Styled with a great pair of ankle boots, this is the perfect Western meets boho look. The shirt also looks great worn with a short, flirty summer skirt and it is screaming out to be styled with a pair of cool suede shorts; I'm on the lookout for a pair so watch this space! 

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment