About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 17 July 2015

The Wild One














"There is a wildness to her vision,
And you can tell that she
Has never been possessed
Or held, by just one lover,
And she will not succumb
To just anyone.
She is She, Herself, The One,
The Wild One"
~ Christine A Kysely

This dramatic, flowing bohemian dress was a fantastic birthday present from my lovely Husband a couple of months ago. He knows how much I love Australian brand Spell & The Gypsy and he knows how much I love a romantic, boho look. It was the perfect gift for me.

The stunning 'Wild Ones' dress in a dusty leopard print colourway, features a full, floaty skirt that billows dramatically behind as you move. It has 3/4 length sleeves, buttons to the front, a ruched waist that flatters all shapes and sizes and a revealing split to the front that shows a sexy flash of leg with every step. The drawstring tie has tassels and tiny bells that jingle and sing with even the tiniest of moves.

Beautifully capturing the spirit of the 70s, this is free spirited, laid back, boho cool at its dreamiest best.

Get The Look:
Dress: Spell Designs 'Wild Ones' Dress in dust (skirt version here)

No comments:

Post a Comment