About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 2 December 2016

Silver Lining












"I painted myself metallic
until I was shining,
and shredded myself into fine tinsel
to be your silver lining"
~ Peyton Leigh Stille

I feel I really have, as the poem above says, painted myself metallic until I was shining, in this gorgeous silver skirt. Designed by Ireland's Emma Manley, it is made from the softest leather and features a scalloped hemline, a very flattering high waist, and is an Autumn/Winter friendly midi-length. It's a stand-out piece that shines brightly and makes a big, bold statement.

I styled my silver skirt with my all time favourite top, Bella Freud's iconic 'Je T'aime Jane' jumper. It is a modern classic that goes with everything I already own, and is, hands down, one of the best purchases I've ever made.  Manley's 'Maisey' leather bag (yes, my favourite Designer now does bags; gorgeous bags that are covered in Manley's signature studded embellishment. Blogged here), and a pair of cute silver flats, added an extra layer of cool to an already super-cool outfit.

Get The Look:
Shoes: ASOS 'Mambo' Flat Shoes in silver (similar here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment