About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 30 November 2017

More Self Love









"Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
I say,
It's in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me."
~ Maya Angelou

PSC-brand is the gift that keeps on giving. I recently blogged about one of their perfect white t-shirts (here), and their pink 'Buy Me A Drink' sweater (here). When I saw the brands similar 'More Self Love' version of the sweater, I couldn't resist snapping it up!

As cosy as it's pink counterpart, the cream jumper has already become a staple in my wardrobe. It looks great teamed with short skirts, jeans of all shapes and styles, and is absolutely perfect worn with cool denim cut-off shorts on a cool summer evening.

I love the message on this sweater; 'More Self Love'; it is my new moto, my end-of-year resolution, and I will wear it emblazoned close to my heart, so that I don't forget it.

Get The Look:
Sweater: PSC-brand 'More Self Love' Jumper (similar)
Jeans: Current Elliot 'The Roller' Boyfriend Jeans (similar)
Photos: Jason Connery ©

No comments:

Post a Comment