About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 26 January 2018

Get Your Sparkle On












“Get your sparkle on,
Show this world where you belong
All it takes is a little faith
Believe it
Get your sparkle on,
Listen to your heart,
And feel it beatin' strong
When you're in doubt,
Glitter it out
Every time”
~ Unknown

If you normally save your sparkles for Christmas and New Year, then get ready for a big change, because decadence is officially back and doesn't care what time of year it is. The S/S18 Catwalks have been awash with shiny, twinkly, glittery detailing, proving that sparkles can be worn any time, any place, anywhere.

I’m no stranger to a shiny sequin (see here and here), and when I saw this sexy, shimmery little number from Nicole Richie’s House Of Harlow brand (an exclusive collection for Revolve), I had to have it. It screams Studio 54 and the heady days of 1970s disco. Unapologetically glamorous, this all-over embellished dress, with its deep V neckline and sky-high hem, is a dazzling piece to wear on those extra-special going out out nights.

More is definitely more this season, it’s time to shimmer and sparkle, so embrace the trend, and shine bright like a diamond.

Get The Look:
Bag: Dirty Fabulous Vintage Clutch Bag in ivory (similar here and here)
Photos: Jason Connery ©

No comments:

Post a Comment