About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Saturday 31 March 2018

Wrapped In Style













“Style is the answer to everything.
A fresh way to approach a dull or dangerous thing.
To do a dull thing with style is preferable to doing a dangerous thing without it,
To do a dangerous thing with style is what I call art”
~ Charles Bukowski

Rat & Boa, a brand by Valentina Muntoni and Stephanie Cara Bennett, was born out of a desire for the two good friends to create pieces that are wearable, eclectic, sexy and fun. They say that the brand is for the bold, the spirited and the experimental.

I came across them completely by chance on Instagram, and leapt straight onto their website to check them out properly. I snapped up this beautiful wrap dress the moment I saw it. Silky, and sensuous, the ‘Anja’ dress has a deep v neckline with a glossy black collar, and kimono style sleeves that finish in a contrasting black panel. A white floral motif is set against a bold blue background, and the tie belt can be pulled in for a sexy figure hugging look, or left a little loose to create a more relaxed silhouette. It can be dressed up with killer heels, or worn open, jacket style, over a white tee and skinny jeans combo. It’s a classic, forever piece, that can work in any situation; the perfect day to night dress.

I wore it for the first time on a magical date night when my love took me to a very schmancy New York restaurant. Paired with classic Christian Louboutin heels and a my favourite Nadia Minkoff London clutch, I felt like a million dollars on a very special, romantic night.

Get The Look:
Photos: Jason Connery ©

No comments:

Post a Comment