About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Wednesday 18 April 2012

All The Small Things







Kymerah, the name of one of my favourite fashion labels, is inspired by the chimera of Greek mythology and the brand is a complete embodiment of its mythological namesake: unrestrained, organic, alluring & fiercely feminine.

You'll know from a previous post just how much I love Kymerah so I was delighted to recently expand my growing collection with this, the 'Ayla' dress. It was on sale at Hint Boutique with a bargainlicious 50% off!  

My favourite style of dress to wear is short, loose, silky & sexy and this beautiful piece, in the most fabulous slate grey colour, ticks every single box. Particularly the short box!

Yes I know it's über-short and I do mostly wear it over my Sass and Bide leggings or with black patterned tights or skinny jeans, but for Blogging purposes I didn't want anything to distract from the lovely simple beauty of this dress. I adore it's dolman shape and the unexpected little details like cute side pockets and the sexy, sheer sleeve detail.

I have kept accessories to a bare minimum, wearing only my silver Tiffany charm bracelet and earrings, adding towering black shoe-boots for an edgy look. Oh, and pants. Big pants.

Get The Look:
Shoes: Topshop 'Adina' shoe boots (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment