About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 26 April 2012

Kimono








I have wanted a Winter Kate dress in this kimono style ever since their first collection featured it in a grey/floral pattern. I tried to buy it a million times but every time the dress appeared on a website, it either sold out within seconds or they didn't have it in my size. It was never meant to be mine. This very popular style has featured in other Winter Kate collections since then, in different prints and colourways, but none appealed to me as much as the original one; until now. 

My favourite Winter Kate dress of all time is back for another season, in a beautiful Indian inspired Padma flower print in red/pink and this time I got it (thank you Oxygen Boutique!). It is simply gorgeous; it's made from delicate, vintage silk and features cute short kimono sleeves, a sexy plunging neckline and a waist tie that fastens at the front or the back of the dress. This vintage inspired piece looks and feels very modern and fresh while still staying true to the ethereal, feminine, boho style of it's talented Designer, Nicole Richie

I have styled it here with a beautiful House of Harlow 1960 gold locket and the most incredible Dior 'Extreme' Gladiator shoes. I fell in love with these amazing shoes when I saw Carrie wearing them in the Sex And The City movie. They may look fierce, but they are actually the most comfortable heels I own! I have gigged for hours in these beauties! 

Get The Look: 
Shoes: Dior 'Extreme' Gladiator Shoes






No comments:

Post a Comment