About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Candy Jeans











I find it really difficult to get jeans that fit me well so imagine my delight when I tried on some cheap as chips Topshop jeans that fit like a dream! The 'Leigh' jeans come in every colour & print you can imagine and I've already bought them in red and... wait for it... lavender! 

I hummed & hawed a bit before buying a lavender pair as I really wasn't sure I would get on with candy coloured jeans. I didn't want my legs to look like two sticks of rock!  I have to say however, that I absolutely love them! Lavender is the perfect Spring colour and lets face it, pastel, candy colours are everywhere this season, there's no escaping them!

I teamed my jeans with my newest Twenty8twelve purchase, the 'Idris' tee. The print is by T8Ts new Artist of the season, Talia Baldwin. I absolutely love the idea of wearing a piece of art! 

The cute little turn-ups on the jeans show off my treasured Christian Louboutin studded 'Pigalle 100' pumps to perfection. I bought these stunners on Net-a-Porter some time ago and they continue to cause quite a stir whenever I wear them. They are so rock & roll!

I have finished this laid-back look off with a silver Tiffany cuff and ring and Miu Miu sunglasses.

Get The Look: 

No comments:

Post a Comment