About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 8 June 2012

It's A Wang World








Alexander Wang is one of my favourite high-end Fashion Designers of all time! His typical look is often described as 'off duty model'. I can only attempt to pull off my own interpretation of this; the 'off duty anti-model'!
Alexander Wang originally caught my attention with one beautiful little white dress from his very first collection. It was called the 'Goddess' dress and I wanted it so much. But everyone else on the planet also wanted it and I didn't stand a chance; it sold out everywhere. 

I never did get the little white dress but I have made up for it by buying a few other dresses from his various collections in this signature style; a black sleeveless version, a white one shoulder version, a black one shoulder version, a dramatic navy sequin version & this gorgeous, one sleeve version in the most amazing eggplant colour! All have the same figure hugging, sexy shape with dramatic Grecian Goddess style draping.

I have a gorgeous MAC lipstick called 'Red Dwarf' that matches the dress perfectly (it is my current favourite lipstick) and I finished off the look with the coolest peep-toe wedges, also by Alexander Wang. Oh yes, did I mention he designs shoes? And bags? The man will be responsible for bankrupting me. But what a way to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment