About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 17 June 2013

Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane?







Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nope, it's a skort. "A skort? What's a skort?", I hear you ask; a skort is a pair of shorts with a fabric panel resembling a skirt covering the front. The Skort is a key piece this Spring/Summer & unsurprisingly, the best ones come from High Street favourite, Zara.

This super versatile piece is available in white, black and cobalt blue. Despite my reputation for dribbling, spilling and generally destroying pale coloured clothing, I chose a white one which, while it remains pristine and unstained, is quite simply beautiful!

I paired it with a gorgeous, voluminous, ribbed jersey top by Irish Designer Emma Manley; oh I'll be wearing this cool, slouchy top for a long time, with practically everything I own. Longer at the front, shorter at the back, it is loose fitting with tight gathered-in sleeves. It can be worn back to front too!

I finished my look off with purse friendly silver shoes, also from Zara, and a cool Ally Capellino clutch bag.

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment