About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 13 June 2013

Plain Sailing









Savannah Miller's S/S13 collection was inspired by the cult 1969 movie 'More' by Barbette Shroeder. Full of wonderful, easy to wear pieces such as 1970s high-waisted jeans, pretty Summer dresses, sexy cut-out swimwear, colourful kaftans and cork wedges in bright Summery hues, it is a fresh, modern, bohemian collection with a cool, rock & roll edge.

I fell in love with this sweet sailor dress as soon as I spied it in the Lookbook; made of 100% cotton it features 3/4 length sleeves, a cute sailor collar that ties at the neck, button fastening at the back and on the cuffs, pleats in the skirt and it comes in a pretty shade of denim blue.

I styled it with great peep-toe shoe boots from See by Chloe; they add a harder, funkier edge to an otherwise sweet, girlie look. We did the photoshoot for this blog post in the most vicious of winds; I'm genuinely surprised we had a single useable photo as the wind literally tried to undress me & blow my pretty dress into the next County!

The 'Savannah' collection is available exclusively online at www.nelly.com. Check it out and treat yourself, you won't regret it!



No comments:

Post a Comment