About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 12 July 2013

La Luna










In ancient Roman religion and myth, the Goddess Luna is the divine embodiment of the Moon. Such a magical name is quite perfect for this dreamy, romantical piece from Winter Kate's beautiful S/S13 collection.

The Luna bed jacket, in a delicate blue snakeskin print, is 100% silk and features an open front with draping detail, a contrast lemon print back panel, an asymmetric hem and wide dolman sleeves. It represents the Winter Kate aesthetic perfectly.

Paired with denim shorts, a simple white tee and casual shoe boots, this is the kind of modern Boho outfit I live in throughout the Summer.

Get The Look:
Boots: Karen Millen Stacked Heel Ankle Boots (note: only available in black now)

No comments:

Post a Comment