About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 8 July 2013

Lookin' For You









Emma Manley's S/S13 collection is called "Lookin' For You". It was inspired by every girls search for love and captures the spirit of Manley perfectly. The collection is full of cool contemporary separates, featuring soft jersey basics, metallics, leather skirts and dresses, many of them featuring a fierce studded detail for a very rock & roll edge.

This perforated leather & silk panelled skirt is one of my favourite pieces from the collection; embellished with dome shaped studs, it is the epitome of cool. I love the contrasting panels; tough but girlie, soft but hard, it is both sexy and sophisticated.

I paired the skirt with another Manley piece, a beautiful champagne coloured jersey tee. This versatile top has metallic leather shoulder panels that also feature the great stud detail. I finished the look off with Topshop shoe boots.

This is the only time in my life that I shamelessly tried to copy a Designer's Lookbook look almost completely; if it ain't broken etc etc. I absolutely love it!

Get The Look:
Top: Emma Manley 'Dakota' Tee in champagne

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit! and such a gorgeous pair of booties!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete