About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Sunday 21 July 2013

The Who? What? Wear?







A few weeks ago, we were in the London branch of the Maje store and my lovely Husband bought me a very cool outfit (blogged here). While I was there, this beautiful shirt dress caught my eye & I suspected I would be back at some point to buy it. I soon returned and was delighted to find that the dress was in the sale with a whopping 50% off!

It's first outing was to the O2 in London to see legendary rock band The Who in action. The gig was absolutely amazing and my dress was so comfortable and easy to wear. It certainly got noticed! So much so, I now have a golden rule regarding what not to wear when attending gigs; do not wear an outfit that partially exposes your back as you WILL be groped!

Groping aside, I loved wearing my new dress. Made of 100% silk, in a delicious shade of teal, the dress features two front pockets, military style epaulets, three-quarter length sleeves with button cuffs, a high/low hem and a sexy, playful (now rather infamous!) open back that takes it from formal to fabulous!

I styled the dress with big, bold Dior heels. These are firm favourites, very Carrie Bradshaw. They go with everything & despite the towering 5 inch heel, are surprisingly comfortable to wear, even whilst shakin' my booty alongside rock gods Pete Townsend, Roger Daltrey et al; altogether now "Whooo are you! Who who, who who"!

Get The Look:

3 comments:

  1. Nice post..
    Would you like to follow each other..!!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like my post Pooja! I'll definitely check your blog out xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna thanks to a great extent for providing such informative and qualitative material therefore often.
    women new in

    ReplyDelete