About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 2 August 2013

Hey Mr DJ!







It seems to have become something of a tradition that every time I go into London with my lovely Husband, he buys me something beautiful in my favourite French store Maje! My most recent treat is the absolutely delicious 'DJ' playsuit and I love love love it; it is Parisian style at its very best.

The playsuit, with its sultry combination of lace & silk, hints at a romantic, lingerie inspired look. It has short sleeves, a sexy open back, slit pockets to the side and a cinched in, food friendly (always a good thing!) elasticated waist.

I fell in love with it so much I literally wore it straight from the store! Luckily the accessories I was already wearing looked good with it! The gladiator sandals were a fantastic purchase many years ago from New Look and the Chloe 'Paddington' bag is my favourite handbag of all time! My much loved Chanel sunnies completed this cool, simple Summer look.

Get The Look:
Bag: Chloe 'Paddington' Bag (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment