About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Snapshot: Manley Leather









Snapped Wearing:
Top: Manley 'Erin' Studded Leather Jacket in wine
Jacket: Manley 'Erin' Studded Leather Vest Top in wine
Skirt: Manley 'Dakota' Studded Silk & Leather Skirt in navy
Shoes: Dior 'Extreme' Sandals
Bag: Reiss 1971 'Selvi' Gold Box Clutch
Necklace: Alex Monroe Bee Necklace in gold

Note: The beautiful leather jacket & vest will be available to buy in Ireland's Brown Thomas stores from late August for one month. The perforated leather comes in wine, navy, black and clay. There will also be a metallic leather option in silver and old silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment