About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Babette & Eddi








Reiss is one of my favourite High Street brands; it is my go-to store for glamorous dresses to wear on stage with my band & for cool, easy to wear separates. My most recent Reiss purchase is the 'Eddi' daisy print shirt. I love it's relaxed fit & the delicate pastel hues of cream, dusky pink & blue against a dramatic black background; it's a great, versatile piece that will see me through many Seasons.

I styled the shirt with my favourite shorts; denim cut-offs purchased ever such a long time ago from Zara. Best sellers at the time, a variation of them has appeared in every Summer collection since. They are the perfect Summer shorts & seem to get better as they get older! My red satchel comes everywhere with me these days; it's a fabulous accessory that always causes quite a stir.

I added a quirky Victoriana inspired twist to this casual look with the fabulous 'Babette' lace-up boots from Parisian brand Maje. I'd had my eye on these beauties for a while & was earnestly waiting for them to go on sale; my patience paid off & I got them with a terrific 50% off! The boots strike a perfect balance between vintage Victorian style and cool, on-trend androgyny.

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment