About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 6 September 2013

China Blue








London based label Three Floor Fashion was launched in 2011 and is fast gaining a cult following in the fashion world. Inspired by the effortless style of fashion insiders, from models to bloggers, Three Floor's aesthetic is laidback-luxe; cool, relaxed collections with provocative hemlines and unique, sexy silhouettes that flatter the female shape.

The China Blue dress is one of the sexiest, most eye-catching dresses I have ever seen! A stunning figure skimming piece with sexy blue lace against a non-transparent nude mesh, it features long semi-sheer sleeves with gold button fastening, side cut-outs, a keyhole back detail, exposed gold zip fastening, a short rounded hemline and faux leather that trims the delicate lace. It is a show stopper in every way!

I styled the dress for this shoot with patent nude shoes. A great shoe colour to lengthen legs. I added the iconic Lulu Guinness red lips clutch and finished the look off with a bold, red lip.

Get The Look:


1 comment:

  1. What size do you wear? and what's your height?

    ReplyDelete