About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 2 September 2013

Pretty In Pink










This dress is another fabulous piece from Emma Manley's wonderful S/S13 "Lookin' For You" collection. The wool and cotton mix dress, in a delicate shade of pink, has a cool perforated leather collar with horse shoe shaped studs at the front and back. It is sleeveless and has a zip closure to the back.

I styled the dress with some of my most treasured accessories. The shoes and the bag are both from iconic brand Chanel. I've had them for a number of years & I still wear them regularly; they are real investment pieces.

The shoes are a classic Mary-Jane style in a monochrome black and white colour-way. I have seen pop princess Kylie Minogue and fashion icon Kate Moss wearing these shoes. The bag was an incredible gift from my Husband and comes in my favourite colour combination of pale pink & black, it's the perfect match for my pretty pink dress. I completed the look by adding a simple, vintage charm bracelet and recently purchased Chanel sunglasses.



No comments:

Post a Comment