About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Saturday 8 February 2014

Please Sir, I Want Some More










I discovered Emma Louise London's wonderful designs completely by accident one day when I was flicking through a magazine. I have a lovely little collection of her gorgeous dresses now. Known for her signature shift dresses and great prints, Emma's timeless designs are a great addition to any girls wardrobe.

My favourite piece from her AW13 collection (now on sale at Little Black Dress) is this oversized t-shirt dress; in a dramatic black/blue colourway, the dress has loose elbow length sleeves, a cotton jersey back and a 100% silk front. The famous Oliver Twist quote turns a sweet, simple dress into a fun, cheeky, stand out piece.

Like all Emma Louise London designs, this dress is incredibly comfortable and easy to wear; it can be dressed up or down, worn with heels or flats, with jeans or thick black tights. It has endless styling potential and can be worn all year round, regardless of weather. 

I paired mine in look one with a great pair of over-the-knee boots. These Stuart Weitzman boots were a great investment; I am living in them at the moment. I added my black satchel and a berry lipstick to finish off this cool, comfy look. For look two I simply added black tights and a cute pair of comfy brogues.

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment