About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 28 February 2014

Whiter Shade Of Pale









I wore this stunning Lennon Courtney dress to a charity black tie Do. The dress code was 'Black & White' and believe it or not, I was literally the only woman there wearing white! Literally, one white dress in a sea of black dresses; oh if looks could kill!

I've only recently discovered Lennon Courtney and I am besotted with their beautiful, lady-like designs. This dress is a particular favourite. Each season they will design a star dress for that big 'Wow' moment at the end of their runway show and last season it was this beauty. A stunning, full length, heavy crepe silk dress (available in white & black) with a detachable belt, two front pockets and 3/4 length sleeves. I can imagine Grace Kelly or Veronica Lake wowing on the red carpet in olden-day Hollywood in this dress.

For my night out, I styled it with bold red lips (I LOVE a red lip with an all white ensemble) and my favourite Christian Louboutin peep-toe shoes. I continued the red lip theme with a fabulous Lips clutch by Lulu Guinness. I love this look. A clean, simple silhouette, demure with old-world appeal; I felt like a million dollars all night!

Get The Look:


No comments:

Post a Comment